Thursday 14 April 2011

Sample messages


-Mom, you are one of a kind.  I would be nothing without all the love you have given me. 
You are the best mom in the world.  I thank God everyday for making you my mother. 
Words cannot express how much I love you, mom.  Thanks for all the love and care. 
You were always there for me through all the joy and sorrow, triumphs and defeats, good days and bad.  I will always be there for you, too.  I love you mom. 


-For being a friend, teacher, chef, mother, and many more to me – thank you mom.  I will forever be grateful. 
You are the most understanding, caring, loving, wonderful, and beautiful mom.  Happy Mother’s Day.  
Whenever I need a shoulder to cry on, you are there to cheer me up.  Whenever I need a helping hand, you reach out.  Whenever I need a friend to share my joy and my sorrows, you are always beside me.  I cannot thank you enough except by saying I love you, mom. 


-Thank you mom for never giving up on me.  You have made me what I am today.   
I hope today would be as special as you are, mom.  Happy Mother’s Day!
-----------


Find here more messages

No comments:

Post a Comment